Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat - Part 2

And here are the rest of the swatches for the Fuzzy Coat collection:

300 - Peach Fuzz (on top of Models Prefer - Love to Shop)



100 - Wool Lite (on top of Models Prefer - Little Black Dress)



800 - Tweedy (on top of Australis - Indie)


 
I don't know if I can pick a singular stand out in this collection, but I can say that Wool Knot's formula was the least easiest to apply and also find a base colour for.  The rest I am absolutely delighted with and feel like I need to buy back-ups!
 
But, yet again, there is the mystery of the missing polish from the collection - Fuzzy Fantasy! Sally Hansen, why? I called a few Priceline stores in the Sydney CBD and asked whether they had Fuzzy Fantasy, only to be told that it wasn't even part of the kit they had been sent. So it begs the question, are we being sold leftover products that didn't sell in the Americas and the UK/Europe? And why release some polishes in some countries, but not the full collection? Infuriating. Ah helooooo nail polish companies - we have the Internet and can see what you're releasing overseas, duh!

Picture Source Credit:  beautygeeks

All in all, I am extremely happy with these polishes. They're funky, on trend, and something completely new to dress your nails in.

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment