Sunday, August 26, 2012

BYS Colour Change

I admit, when I first saw that these colour-change polishes were available, I was sceptical. But, being the marketer's dream that I am, I still bought a couple.


What didn't help was the fact that when I tried them out on one hand to take photo for this blog, they didn't really seem to respond to my body heat.  Fail.  Or was it?


Despondent, I tucked them away behind my more preferred polishes . . . until today when I decided I would give them another chance.  But it wasn't until I was washing the spuds for dinner that the magic started to happen.  I must have cold hands because under the warm/hot water, the colour change started to happen.










I have run two of my fingers under the hot tap to reproduce these photos and show the difference between the normal, in the bottle colour, and the "heated"colour (the lighter colour is the result of heat being applied).


My hands must also have warmed up since then, as while typing this, my nails are all a light purple shade.  Cool (or warm, as the case may be).


This shade is Glitter Purple.  I also have Blue (which is really green - or teal at best), which I will swatch and post soon - look out for it.

NN

No comments:

Post a Comment